查看: 1010|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

雅思口语范文:A skill you learned

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2017-7-22 16:58:42 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
    大多数同学回答都是想”学英语”,同学们从小学到大学一直在学英语,所以如果WhenitcomestooneoftheskillsIhavelear

大多數同學回答都是想”学英语”,同学们从小学到大学一直在學英語,所以如果用学英語来回答這个话題过于牵強。如果你非得说语言,可以说成交際能力和谈判能力,这样会更好。以下是几个可选择的范围 (Driving , Swimming , Cooking , communication skill,etc) 下面的范圍同学们参考下,把DRIVING SKILL换成你想要的表达的思路,用TSE试下。
  When it comes to one of the skills I have learned. I would like to talk about the driving skill. Number one, I didn’t learn this skill all by myself but went to a driver training school, where I spent almost two months to learn it. Number two, driving today is almost an essential skill that everyone must have. Since people now are having a higher demand for transportation and automobiles are more affordable than before, lots of people have bought their private cars and learned to drive. I also have plans to buy my own car, maybe in the near future. Number three, as to how driving skill might change me or my life, I would say that there is but one I can think of now, which is it brings me much convenience. Just imagine, once being able to drive, I can go anywhere anytime and forget about all the annoyance of finding a bus stop and waiting at the bus stop. Well, I think it is pretty much of it. To sum up, driving is a very useful, if not essential, skill in modern-day, which may bring much convenient to one’s life. On the down side of course I must consider what harm my new car will do the environment, the cheaper cars are not always the most environmentally friendly so perhaps I will look at one of the new technological type of car, either gas or electricity powered, But a car is needed badly.

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|联系我们|出国留学论坛

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 12:13 , Processed in 0.296875 second(s), 17 queries .