热搜: 留学 移民 培训
查看: 899|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

托福作文范文:娱乐/严肅電影哪个好

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2017-7-22 21:05:14 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
    Topic57Somemoviesareserious,designedMovieshavebecomemoreandmorepopularinFirstly,seriousmoviescangiveussomethFurthermore,theseriousmoviescanhelpuForusyounggeneration,weneedtolearnsoMovieshavethepowertomakeyoulaugh,cryAfteralongdayatschoolandwork,IneedabAmusingmoviesmakepeoplelaugh.LaughinWhileIcanappreciateseriousmoviesthat

Topic57:你喜欢娱乐電影還是严肃类型电影?
  Topic57 Some movies are serious, designed to make the audience think. Other movies are designed primarily to amuse and entertain. Which type of movie do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer..
  [托福参看范文之一]
  Topic: 57
  Movies have become more and more popular in our daily life. Many people like to choose to go to a theater or watch movies on TV in their spare time. However, it seems that different people have different tastes. For example, some people like to see some serious movies; on the contrary, others may enjoy the ones just entertaining themselves. As far as I am concerned, I prefer the former ones, the kind of movies designed to make us think.
  Firstly, serious movies can give us something to think about. Unlike amusing ones, probably there is nothing still left in our mind after a certain period of time. Comparatively, serious movies are supposed to stipulate the audience to think, acquire something valuable from the thinking and then keep it in mind for a relatively longer period of time. Such is a kind of course of learning, and what we obtain in this way maybe turn out to be a necessary supplement to what we learn from the textbooks.
  Furthermore, the serious movies can help us gain some life experiences we might have not had in our real life before. Through imaging ourselves being in the plot, we may get to know how to make the proper reactions in different situations. Also the movies give us the opportunity to think or value whether the roles act right or not, through which we are sure to become smarter than before, which is definitely benefit to our future life.
  For us young generation, we need to learn something new every day by different ways. In this case, thinking is incredible for us. Fortunately, serious movies play a right role in leading us to a more thinking life.
  [托福參看范文之二]
  Movies have the power to make you laugh, cry, or think about an issue that you might not otherwise think about. Although 'I sometime watch movies that are serious in nature, I prefer movies that amuse and entertain. When I see an amusing movie it makes me relax, laugh, and keeps me in good spirits.
  After a long day at school and work, I need a break and something to take my mind off of the troubles of the day. I learn do that with an entertaining movie. When I watch an amusing movie, I don't have to think. I just want to sit back and relax. After a movie, I then feel ready to get back to work on my studies.
  Amusing movies make people laugh. Laughing is important for the soul. Laughing not only makes people feel good, but also connects people. When people laugh together, they become friends. After watching an entertaining movie, which relaxes me and makes me laugh, I feel good. When I feel good I can focus more on other important things like my studies and work. Being in good spirits makes me feel better about myself and gives me a positive outlook on life.
  While I can appreciate serious movies that make you think, I prefer to be amused and entertained after a long day of work. Such movies allow me to take a break from the rigors of life by making me laugh and putting me in a good mood.

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|联系我们|出国留学论坛

GMT+8, 2024-4-23 21:03 , Processed in 0.156250 second(s), 17 queries .